Pie & Mash since 1937
We’ve made, baked and served traditional Pie & Mash with liquor in Roman Road Market, London, since 1937.
- Hand-made & baked in-store
- Only British beef
- Free Range British chicken
- Fresh mashed potato
We have retained the quality reputation of our Pie & Mash by using only quality ingredients & the traditional methods passed down three generations. Find out more…
We also offer our unique 1930s Art Deco Pie & Mash shop for hire and can arrange delivery for your event. See events for more information.
Roman Road Winter Festival
As part of the Roman Road Winter Festival 2014 we have a series of special openings and events:
- Late night opening until 8pm Thursday 4th December
- Open late as usual until 7pm Friday 5th December
- Children’s biscuit decorating 3pm-5pm Saturday 6th December
- Sunday opening 7th December 11am – 3pm
- Sunday market stall featuring festive treats
More details are coming soon, and from now until January we are selling our own mince pies in store.
See you all soon and have a Merry Christmas!